Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:19760] ThreadGroup: << and Enumerable for POLS"
    on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:49:22 +0900, paddor <paddor / gmail.com> writes:

|The ThreadGroup class in Ruby has some containing functionalities. It
|allows you to iterate through it's members.
|Wouldn't it be nice if it includes the Enumerable module?

I am negative.  ThreadGroup do not have any iterating method.  Just
#list to return list of threads.  I don't think it's worth including
Enumerable module and adding iterating method.

|With the principle of the least surprise in mind, it would also be
|great to have a method #<< as an alias to #add.

I am not against this idea.  But I can live without it.  I'd like to
hear opinion from others.

							matz.