--98e8jtXdkpgskNou

Jan Maurits Faber:

>  For example, something like:
>  a>=b ? {:a=>!b} : nil

> Could be displayed as:
>   a ? :a b :

> I don't know of any language that can do this yet

APL does this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APL_%28programming_language%29#Examples

That said, and as much as my idealism supports the above, Im against
this on practicality basis. First, Ruby strives to be encoding-agnostic,
which means the above should work for any file in any encoding that
covers these symbols. Second, I dont believe Ruby core code constructs
(as opposed to strings or even user-created classes and methods) should
be outside of low ASCII; Id even say that class name d is not very
portable and usable, and one should use Lodz instead (note that, in
theory at least, d is supported in 1.9, provided you use the same
encoding for the class definition and the files that use it).

-- Shot
--
We're going for 'working' here. 'Clean' is for
people with skills...     -- Flemming Jacobsen

--98e8jtXdkpgskNou

--98e8jtXdkpgskNou--