Hi,

In message "Re: --enable-pthread broken?"
    on 03/12/15, ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> writes:

|Y> I thought context switch would not happen during restore_context,
|Y> because rb_trap_immediate is turned off.  Am I wrong?
|
| ruby has a new thread thread_timer() where it can call nanosleep() when
| rb_thread_critical is set and it has catch_timer()

Sorry for being stupid, but rb_trap_immediate is turned off in the
restore_context, so thread_timer only set rb_thread_pending to 1 at
most during the function execution, thus context switch would not
happen even when tb_thread_critical is not set, right?

							matz.