On Saturday 13 December 2003 03:41 pm, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> (I disagree with his meaning for +/-, but...) So what if I want to create
> an attribute named "+r" that's a reader/writer (e.g., :+r, not +:+r or
> -:+r)?

well, i just realized that the whole idea of "crazy" attributes like yours is
a mute point, becuase you can't have instance variables of that form.

  @+r is a syntax error.

and by the way, my underscore notation does have a serious shortcomming -- a
reader with one trailing undersore and a writter with one leading underscore
are not possible. i'll have to think about it some more.

T.