On 26 Sep 2008, at 12:55, Trans wrote:
> I'm not so sure this is guy's style. Of course, I did not know him
> that well (who did?). But guy was probably the most concise and to the
> point poster among us. So I'm not so sure he'd be so keen on easter
> eggs in the language.

As purely an easter egg probably not but $ABOUT could be a useful
object beyond that, allowing developers to place application-specific
and/or runtime-specific information in a single place. I'm not sure
how this would work out in practice but it seems appropriate
considering that Guy always allowed Ruby to speak for itself.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://slides.games-with-brains.net