>> Interestingly, there already was an rb_proc_location method in 1.9
>> [just no Proc#location nor Method#location nor Binding#location].
>>
>> Anyway, here's Nobu Nakada's patch with the method name changed to
>> source_location [should work against SVN head].

> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Are you proposing the change of C functions names together?

Yeah I was thinking it would be less confusing to only have one
function name [source_location] and have it apply to both proc and
method.

Also note that it was mentioned that Binding#source_location would be
nice--I just have no idea how to add it so the current patch doesn't
include it.

Note also Feature #578: add method to disassemble Proc objects
Any feedback on having that added as well?

-=R