Hi,

2008/9/24 Yugui (Yuki Sonoda) <yugui / yugui.jp>:
> Hi, Yusuke
>
> Yusuke ENDOH wrote:
>> I'd like to confirm one thing; will the stardard libraries be also frozen?
>
> The standard libraries will also be frozen.
> If you have changes of some libraries or features, let me know it by
> replying to this message by tomorrow and commit it as soon as possible.

Understand.  Thank you.

Well, miniunit was added almost too late.

miniunit does not have enough experience with ruby 1.9.  I guess we will
need not only bug fix but also discussion/improvement that may involve
change of behavior/specification.

For instance, I think readability of output of miniunit requires greater
consideration: use of pretty_inspect instead of inspect, appropriate line
feeds (when failure message is too long), etc.
In other instances, `assert_raise' is deprecated for unexplained reasons.
I think other issues will become clear during further use of miniunit.

So I would suggest postponing miniunit freeze until the end of Oct.
What do you think?

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>