Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:18698] Next design meeting"
    on Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:05:26 +0900, Evan Phoenix <evan / fallingsnow.net> writes:

|So lets aim for 7pm PDT, 11am JST again. How's that work for everyone?

Since we couldn't make it at the date, I propose Oct 2, or 9 for the
next meeting.  Is it OK for you guys?

FAQ:

Q: Does this make 1.9.1 freeze postponed as well?
A: No, it's fixed to Sep. 25.  If you have any issue that cannot
   be reached by the date, we can be flexible.  But note that we are
   NOT going to be TOO flexible to make freezing meaningless.

							matz.