Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:18732] Re: Character encodings - a radical  suggestion"
    on Fri, 19 Sep 2008 18:34:21 +0900, "Michael Selig" <michael.selig / fs.com.au> writes:

|I assume that you are referring to my suggestion to remove support for
|"non-ASCII compatible" encodings?

No, I was referring the past proposal like "abandon all M17N and
choose M17N as unified internal character set, like other `major'
languages do" as such.

|Of course you are the boss when it comes to Ruby, but I feel that you
|could have phrased this statement ("But no thanks in advance....") a
|little better.

I am sorry that my phrase appear offensive.

 It and the "Unicode whiners" comment are rather offensive I