Evan Phoenix wrote:

> On Sep 17, 2008, at 11:23 PM, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> In message "Re: [ruby-core:18698] Next design meeting"
>>    on Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:05:26 +0900, Evan Phoenix
>> <evan / fallingsnow.net> writes:
>>
>> |How about we aim for next week? Say the 22nd? Last I heard, there was
>> |talk of moving the time so more europeans could get in on it, but no
>> |one responded to that.
>> |
>> |So lets aim for 7pm PDT, 11am JST again. How's that work for everyone?
>>
>> 23rd is National Holiday in Japan.  I think some of us Japanese
>> developers should spend time with their family (especially me).
>> How about the next day (23rd 7pm PDT)?
>
> The 23rd is fine with me. If anyone has an objections, please let them
> be know by the 19th so there is enough time to reschedule.

Four of the primary members of JRuby will be at the JVM Languages
Summit, which runs Wed/Thu/Fri next week. Three of us will probably be
meeting up with other Sun folks all day Tuesday. If the meeting is next
week we may or may not be able to find someone to fill in. The following
week would work for all of us.

- Charlie