Hi,

In message "Re: Ruby2 RCR (was Re: Constants, class variables and the cbase field)"
    on 03/12/02, "T. Onoma" <transami / runbox.com> writes:

|The particular RCR I was refering to is the 'Resume RCR'. You rejected, but it
|is listed in Ruby source TODO file:
|
|  * resumable Exception via Exception#resume
|
|I discovered this a week or so after I made my RCR for same idea. So it is
|confusing to me that you would reject something that is already planned to
|do. Even if you changed your mind, wouldn't you say something about that? I
|don't know. I just think maybe it is another good reason to have better tools
|for the process of suggestion -> proposal -> RCR. Or something like that.
|That way you only need to deal with RCRs. The rest of us will deal with the
|the others.

I put that in the ToDo file, just because CommonLisp has that
particular feature, but haven't had time to consider it deep.  Your
proposal made me think about it a bit, and I concluded it's not really
a right tool for your case, and found some obstacles to merge it in
the Ruby.

							matz.