Core,

I have rerun machine translations (were needed) using
the Google Language Translation API.  It is far superior
to the previous translations.

I have integrated the Hand and Machine Translations to
get a complete document.  Where the entire chapter is
a Machine Translation, it uses the original BLUE markers.

Where at least part of the chapter has been hand translated,
it uses green markers.  All Sections that are only machine
translated are "marked!".  The machine translated sections
will be replaced when hand translations become available.

If anyone has a better translation for ANY SECTION in
IRHG, please inform me.  I am maintaining the document.

Put  "IRHG" at the beginning of subject line.

Any translations, no matter how small, are appreciated.

Note that I have added a title page and contributer page.
On a totally lighter note, I have include on my web site
the WORLDS BEST PAPER AIRPLANE and how
to construct it!   ==>   www.hawthorne-press.com

Chuck T.

--
Competency and chastity have much in common,
they both encompass their own punishment!

-- C.E. Thornton -- Hawthorne Press --