"C.E. Thornton" <admin / hawthorne-press.com> writes:

> Is there any documentation on ruby-mode.el and it's
> keybindings and functions?

For any Emacs mode, you can press C-h b while it's active to get a
listing of all keybindings. For any function that has a docstring,
pressing C-h f and then entering the name of the function will show you
the documentation and allow you to jump to the definition.

Unfortunately many functions in ruby-mode.el have no documentation. I'm
in the process of rectifying that, and I will submit a patch once I've
got good documentation coverage. The plan is to have ruby-mode.el
included in Emacs 23, though I don't know if Matz and Nobu have
submitted the copyright assignment for this yet.

If anyone else is planning on hacking this, it would be great if they
could the mailing list or me personally so we could coordinate efforts.

thanks,
Phil