Hi,

In message "Re: Constants, class variables and the cbase field"
    on 03/12/02, george.marrows / ps.ge.com <george.marrows / ps.ge.com> writes:

|Matz - I didn't mean to denigrate your decision, but like you say, it's not
|fitting into my personal Ruby-way. (Just like POLS is your LS, I suppose we
|all have our own Ruby-way too. Hopefully there's a central current to the
|Ruby-way-river that we can all get swept into. :)

I'm sick of proposals that sounds like "hey, matz, I'm a Ruby newbie;
thank you for the language; by the way, Ruby's design here is not in
Ruby-way; it should be fixed somehow; I don't know how, because I'm a
newbie; but *you* should fix".  Sigh, don't preach me Ruby way.

Sorry if I offend you, George.  I don't mean yours was one of them.
But I want concrete proposal, its rationale, and effect estimate of
the change.  They are what I want to see in the Ruby2 RCR.

							matz.