Hello

While you are looking at this - are the visible symbols in libruby
prefixed with something like ruby_ or rb_?

There seem to be a few random functions here and there, the st_, vm_
iseq_ and insn_ stuff.
Also oniguruma has many symbols in that list. As I understand it Ruby
uses a modified Oniguruma so people who would like to use Ruby and
Oniguruma might have a hard time putting it together.

With 1.8 I had some trouble linking a program using a standalone regex
library with libruby as there was something like regex_start in both.

Thanks

Michal