On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM, John Lam (IRONRUBY)
<jflam / microsoft.com> wrote:
> Not at all - it means we're now free to do the right thing :)

I hope by "the right thing" you don't say "raise an exception" as the
ideal option ;-)

File.zero? always return false when a Directory is being requested
(*nix), so similar thinking on Windows will reduce the surprise
factor, right?

Also the File.zero? documentation can be updated to reflect that
File.zero? is not reliable across platforms given the same scenario.

> Thanks,
> -John

Regards,
--