Hi --

  *  call-seq:
  *     mod.instance_methods(include_super=true)   => array
  *
  *  Returns an array containing the names of public instance methods
  *  in the receiver. For a module, these are the public methods; for a
  *  class, they are the instance (not singleton) methods. With no
  *  argument, or with an argument that is <code>false</code>, the
  *  instance methods in <i>mod</i> are returned, otherwise the methods

Since include_super defaults to true, I believe the "With no argument"
statement is wrong. These arbitrary boolean arguments are definitely
confusing, so I just wanted to make sure I'm right that it's wrong.

David

  *  Advancing With Rails    August 18-21    Edison, NJ
  * Co-taught by D.A. Black and Erik Kastner