Kurt Stephens wrote:
> When will we see a new 1.8.6 release?

When this ML thinks I should.

Unlike  Matz, I'm  not  a dictator.   I  do have  powers to,  for
instance, put  official tarballs on  official places.  And  I was
not democratically directly chosen.  But that was because we have
no democratic process  to chose a person at  my current position.
My powers are based on  your consensus.  Whether we should have a
release now is up to you.

--
Urabe, Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org>

"Post id  tempus auctoritate omnibus  praestiti, potestatis autem
nihilo amplius  habui quam ceteri  qui mihi quoque  in magistratu
conlegae fuerunt." -- Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus