In article <200311251033.13829.ser / germane-software.com>,
  Sean E Russell <ser / germane-software.com> writes:

> The "secret" keys aren't clearly defined in the API.  IE, you don't have a
> clear list of what the arguments are.

Isn't it documented?

> Beyond that, it just seems like a
> perpetual point of confusion; like I said, I get a lot of questions about the
> magic arguments in REXML.  I can't really qualify it, because I don't
> understand why it is such a perplexing situation; if I did, I wouldn't have
> used them in the first place.

Interesting.  But I couldn't find such questions in ruby-talk.
(I grepped '=>' in ruby-talk mails which contains your e-mail address.)

Would you give me some example references?

> Which problem do you mean?  From the developer's point of view, or from the
> Ruby interpreter's point of view?

For the developper.

I don't care Ruby interpreter implementation, in most case.
--
Tanaka Akira