Likon wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how can I write a new command to ruby?
> Where are the files in C where for example is 'puts' command?

You want to write a C extension for ruby? There are two good starting
places:

1. In the ruby source, the file README.EXT.

2. In the pickaxe book, there is a chapter on the subject (Chap. 21 in
the 2nd ed.). The 1st edition is available on line (and in the ruby
installer).

Suggest asking questions on ruby-talk if you are still puzzled.