On Jul 18, 2008, at 03:56 AM, Yusuke ENDOH wrote:
> 2008/7/18 Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net>:
>> On Jul 17, 2008, at 08:39 AM, Yusuke ENDOH wrote:
>>>
>>> rdoc defines Hash#method_missing in lib/rdoc/ri/driver.rb
>>
>> I will fix it this week.
>
> I confirmed that rdoc is upgraded, but unfortunately its tests have
> some problems.
>
> First, `make test-all' fails because of location of files.
> Please run tests before committing, especially such a big change...

Ok, sorry.

I ran tests with installed ruby 1.9, but not make test-all.  I am
having issues with the DRb tests hanging for a long time in:

	from lib/timeout.rb:82:in `timeout'
	from test/drb/drbtest.rb:34:in `ext_service'
	from test/drb/test_drbssl.rb:56:in `setup'

I am on OS X.

> test/rdoc/test_rdoc_info_formatting.rb creates temporal directory
> under /tmp.  But it should use tmpdir library.
>
> "$stdout = File.new('/dev/null','w')" will fail under windows.

I fixed these tests.

> In addition, `make test-all' stops when rdoc calls `abort' (e.g.,
> File not found).  It is better to rescue SystemExit when rdoc may
> call `abort'.

I have replaced most aborts with simple raises.