At 12:04 08/07/16, Ryan Davis wrote:

>On Jul 15, 2008, at 19:16 , Martin Duerst wrote:
>
>> Many thanks for trying to help me. But
>>   require 'test/unit'
>> is what I use for Test::Unit. So it must be something else, or not?
>
>no, there is nothing else to do... that's the whole point of having it
>be a drop in replacement.

Sounds great!

Except that I started trying to use miniunit because I wanted to
compare whether for the tests I have, it really works exactly the
same as Test::Unit or not. So I'm looking for an easy way to know
which one is actually doing the testing job, and for an easy way
to switch back and forth.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: The goal of the whole exercise is to say that yes, miniunit
      is fine, let's include it in 1.9.1.