At 02:48 08/07/16, Eric Hodel wrote:
>On Jul 15, 2008, at 01:30 AM, Martin Duerst wrote:
>
>> miniunit is said to be a 'drop-in' replacement for Test::Unit.
>> Having a short description of how exactly to do the replacement
>> would be extremely helpful just for testing out whether it indeed
>> works.
>
>require 'test/unit' is all you need to do.

Hello Eric,

Many thanks for trying to help me. But
   require 'test/unit'
is what I use for Test::Unit. So it must be something else, or not?
I tried with
   require 'mini/test'
but that didn't work. I think I gleaned that from some of miniunit's
own tests, but obviously, something must be wrong.

Anyway, even if (or actually, especially if) it turns out that
'drop-in replacement' means just changing a line or two, it is
very important that the instructions of how to do that are easily
findable. People may bother to do an hour of research for some
serious work, but they want to get the instructions for a 'drop-in
replacement' without having to search even for a minute.

Regards,   Martin.