Hi--

my objection to miniunit it mini/spec. a spec library has the
potential for being extremely light weight (rspec is over done imho);
wrapping a spec interface around a unit test lib is not light weight
and is kind of hacky. plus, we should consider the effects of ruby
shipping with a standard spec dsl. are we ready to standardize around
mini/spec's? i'm not even sure what the syntax is yet since I have
found no documentation on it (is there any?). maybe minunit would be
better considered once the lib is well documented.

T.