--------------enigB772AFD350F2CAFB07396B8F

Jim Deville wrote:
> Issue #238 has been updated by Jim Deville.
>=20
>=20
>> This is ruby, not shell :)
>=20
> Agreed, but I don't think you should be able to circumvent
> permissions by going into Ruby.

It seems to me the proper fix is in the OS layer, which is what is=20
allowing Ruby to do it.  If Ruby is 'fixed' this way, you'll still have=20
to 'fix' every other programming language around.  The 'problem' is=20
going to be there until then.

--=20
Neil Stevens - neil / hakubi.us

If you're seeing shades of gray, it's because you're not
looking close enough to see the black and white dots.