Issue #238 has been updated by Usaku NAKAMURA.

Assigned to set to Usaku NAKAMURA

> If you create a file on Windows, attrib +r the file, to give it read-only permissions, and then run Ruby 1.8 or 1.9 and do a Dir.delete on that file, Ruby will delete the file. It should probably throw a SystemCallError to match other platforms.

This issue is rejected because I don't know other platform which cannot delete read-only file.
If you know, tell me please.

> Also applies to Dir.mkdir, which allows making a directory when the parent directory has read-only permissions

hmm...

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/my/account