Hi,

2008/7/8 Yugui (Yuki Sonoda) <yugui / yugui.jp>:
> Committers and anyone who intend to write patches, let me know your
> plan. What features will be implemented by 25 Sep? What will not?

I hope to include built-in coverage measurement feature.

I have already committed some primitive features that measure
coverage into the core interpreter.  But I haven't implemented
a practical front-end tool which controls measurement and outputs
the measured result.

As a matter of fact, my goal is to measure coverage of the
standard libraries for maintenance and enhancement of their tests,
not to provide useful coverage measurement tool.  So I'm not in a
hurry to implement a front-end tool.  If it's permitted, let's
just say that it will be implemented by 1.9.5 :-)

--
Yusuke ENDOH <mame / tsg.ne.jp>