Hello,

> Committers and anyone who intend to write patches, let me know your
> plan. What features will be implemented by 25 Sep? What will not?

mswin32(and mswin64, mingw32) will support unicode console.
We are developing it on win32-unicode-test branch, and it
will be merged into trunk before feature freeze.

And, I'm planning to support other unicode APIs. file access
API, for instance.
But I can't promise it for 1.9.1 :P

> * How about the improved version of transcode?

I want to know it!

> * What platforms should be supported?

Supporting bccwin32 may be discontinued because there is no
active maintainer.
Nobu and I had spared time for bccwin32, but we reached the
conclusion that it's impossible to support it without responsible
maintainer.

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>