Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:17625] Can't have more than 2*21 unique symbols?"
    on Sun, 6 Jul 2008 18:16:31 +0900, "Vladimir Sizikov" <vsizikov / gmail.com> writes:

|I found some interesting blog post with bug report against MRI, and it
|seems  that it relates to a number of symbols MRI can handle.

We have two issues here.

  * Limitation on number of symbols
  * Somehow MRI screws on large number of symbols

They are closely related.  The former is an implementation dependent
restriction (we cannot have infinite number of symbols for various
reasons).  The latter is a bug.  I will fix the latter.

							matz.