--Dxnq1zWXvFF0Q93v

Is it possible to add ncurses-specific functions to curses ruby module?
I'm interested in use_default_colors() and assume_default_colors().
According to man page, these routines are specific to ncurses.

I have found the patch that add this functionality -- [ruby-core:11843],
but nobody has answered to the message.

--=20
Regards,  Kirill A. Shutemov
 + Belarus, Minsk