Issue #216 has been updated by Igal Koshevoy.

Good news, I think the memory leak problem is fixed.

I've applied Matz's re.c patch to my copy of p265 (head of ruby_1_8_6) and ran it against (1) my earlier test which used a complete Rails stack, (2) Rolando Abarca's contributed tests, and (3) my later tests for String/Regexp. Memory usage for all these is now stable.

Matz, thank you so much for resolving this. And thank you Rolando for contributing the specific test case that helped isolate the leak.

-igal

To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/my/account