M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> In that case, I'll switch my profiling over to the Ruby version (as
> soon as I get the KRI benchmark piece running.) :)
Please give it a shot, I've just pushed out a much-improved Ruby
version. Compared to the bash variant, this one's much smarter about not
redoing work by running off cached sources as much as possible, runs
much faster by doing more complex operations in single Ruby commands
that required many calls in Bash, it can now run specific test suites by
name and version number as given on the command-line, can do dryrun to
show what code it'll run without actually running it, should be much
easier to include additional test suites into, etc.

http://github.com/igal/rubychecker/

-igal