On Monday 24 November 2003 03:19, Tanaka Akira wrote:
> I see.  You don't care typos.  But I care typos.
>
> I decided the interface: symbol keyed hash with explicit option name
> validation.  (The another idea in [ruby-core:1709])

I hope I'm soon enough to dissuade you from this course of action.  I used
symbol keyed hash arguments in REXML, and it's the thing about the API that I
like the least.  It is confusing to users, difficult to maintain, and hard to
be consistent about.

So, just a word of advice: find some other mechanism.

--- SER