I wanted to learn more about specs recently started using git and so
I wrote this:

   build_ruby.rb: http://pastie.org/227446

That lets's me easily created these reports (complete reports in the
pastie links).

It was fun, maybe it is useful for someone else?

ruby_1_8: http://pastie.org/227441

rubyspec tests for branch: ruby_1_8:

testset: 1.8/language:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 47, 601, 1620, 0, 0

testset: 1.8/library:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1240, 3175, 10952, 15, 8

testset: 1.8/core:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1092, 4893, 17353, 0, 2

ruby_1_8_7: http://pastie.org/227444

rubyspec tests for branch: ruby_1_8_7:

testset: 1.8/language:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 47, 601, 1620, 0, 0

testset: 1.8/library:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1240, 3175, 10952, 9, 8

testset: 1.8/core:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1092, 4893, 17363, 0, 0

v1_8_6_p265: http://pastie.org/227443

rubyspec tests for branch: ruby_v1_8_6_265:

testset: 1.8/language:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 47, 601, 1620, 0, 0

testset: 1.8/library:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1240, 3071, 8883, 7, 3

testset: 1.8/core:
tests completed, files, examples, expectations, failures, errors
true, 1092, 4865, 17294, 0, 0