On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Igal Koshevoy <igal / pragmaticraft.com> wrote:
> I've put together a shell script that runs checks on a Ruby interpreter.
> This should make it easier to see if a certain release of the interpreter
> passes our favorite suite of tests.

> What it doesn't work yet:
> - Any OS other than UNIX
> - Any Ruby interpreter other than MRI 1.8
> - ..?
>
> Thoughts?

I just checked the requirements and the dependencies.

As part of our process for bootstrapping One-Click Installer I removed
most of the external dependencies and only required
ruby+rubygems+rake.

We even download files and unpack without external tools in the first step.

But anyway.

I can tell you that from the requirements we can run all them, we have
"sh" as wrapper for bash that runs into MSYS environment, we only miss
wget and some of them we removed (tar) due some unpacking issues.

I'll see what can achieve with this and don't get weird if I send you
some pull request ;-)

Great work man, this is really helpful.
--
Luis Lavena