On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:17 AM, U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In message "[ruby-core:17517] Re: We'll release 1.8.6/1.8.7 this Friday"
>    on Jul.03,2008 07:05:43, <luislavena / gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm not happy to inform that the make test-all procedure still stall
>> in test_07_public_private_protected_missing(TestDRbCore) for
>> i386-mingw32 platform.
>
> I can't reproduce it with mswin32...
>
> Can you test with reverting r17290 (socket changes)?

The bad thing is I don't have my VC6 environment to reproduce it
accurately (running on my laptop right now).

Reverting the specified revision fix the issue:

> Regards,
> --
> U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>

http://pastie.org/private/xk8thrwcbzeb2h1s7lm3tw

Those are the same errors that are failing under p114, which is nice.

One comment about r17290 is that it previously worked, since before
1.8.7 was released I've been able to use ruby_1_8 branch, which
included the same backport.

Now I'll run the specs to avoid missing something.

Thanks for your time.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17