We've got a potential problem that's not being caught by the specs:
memory leaks.

Two separate users have reported leaks when running p230 with the
Smartleaf patch, while having no such problems when running p111/p114
backported versions. Because the Smartleaf patch simply reverts some
refactoring to resolve segfaults, it's unlikely that its causing the
leaks, and the probable source is changes introduced into Ruby itself
between p114 and p230. Here's a link to that other thread
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/157034#697304

I've asked both of those reporting the problem to give us further
information, but it may be difficult for them to do, especially since
both are trying to stabilize their apps and may not have time for debugging.

Can someone please try to come up with a way to reproduce this memory
leak with p230 and confirm whether it's been resolved with p238?

Thanks!

-igal