Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:17448] Re: 1.8 release management"
    on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:01:19 +0900, Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux / m4x.org> writes:

|Well ... My experience with the Ruby development/release process since 1.8.5 has
|been the following:

<snip unfortunate experience>

I am sorry for the troubles.  We are fixing it.

* After 1.8.6p0 we have formed the release management process
  described in my previous message.

* We had some issues left untouched just because we had so many issues
  scattered among bunch of mailing lists.  So we recently set up a
  redmine issue tracking system at redmine.ruby-lang.org.

* We just had some release confusion for a security issue.  We need to
  think about improvement here.

							matz.