On Jun 29, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Igal Koshevoy wrote:
> The current guard lines read like this:
> ruby_bug "#17910", "1.8.6.114" do
>
> What should these sorts of lines be changed to if no official
> version of MRI supports the code in these examples? "1.8.6"? "1.8"?

The correct guard in this case should be 1.8 as you propose. I'll be
taking a look at the specs this afternoon to ensure it's correctly
guarded, but remember REXML is kept in a separate repository so
there's a chance that these issues have been already corrected there
(I know some of the bug reports were ported).

--
Federico