In article <48678E3D.8020602 / pragmaticraft.com>,
  Igal Koshevoy <igal / pragmaticraft.com> writes:

> I think these are bugs in Ruby, not in RubySpec. The code in these
> worked correctly without any guard conditions on my older interpreter,
> therefore if the new version is failing these, something has changed.
> Can you or someone else please review these specs to confirm this?

ERB tests compare Ruby code generated internaly in ERB.
It is internal of ERB.  RubySpec shouldn't specify library
internals.

Singleton#_dump should be public.  It is discussed recently
in ruby-core.  This is a bug fix.  RubySpec shouldn't
specify a bug.

> Just to be clear, REXML has some errors due to the guard conditions
> explained in the "RubySpec bugs" section above. However, some of the
> REXML errors were in examples without guard conditions, therefore I
> think they're Ruby errors.

Do you want to fix REXML problems in 1.8.6 line?
--
Tanaka Akira