On Jun 28, 2008, at 11:01 PM, Tanaka Akira wrote:
> I read the logs of rubyspec.
>
>  RubySpec bugs:
>  BigDecimal
>  Date
>  ERB
>  REXML
>  Singleton#_dump

I'm not sure how's the situation with most of these libraries but I
was responsible for the REXML specs so let me chime in. P111 had a
_really_ buggy REXML revision with several typos/small bugs that were
(mostly) fixed in P114 so that might be a better target for
compatibility (for that library at least).

Anyway, if you consider there's a wrong spec somewhere in there please
let me know.
As for the other libraries, I'm sure we'll be checking them tomorrow
since what we consider a Ruby bugs usually goe together with a filled
bug report.

--
Federico