On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Luis Lavena wrote:
>> You, as many others there need to co-exist and make things works with
>> less pains, the mail count in the subject introduced an unexpected
>> result in some mail clients, because there is no "standard" on how
>> mail clients should and should not behave besides the low level stuff.
>>
>> So, at the end, we waste time looking and trying to find something
>> when we could have spent that time doing something worthy.
>>
>> I keep hearing "it works for me" -- if something works for you that
>> doesn't meant is not broken. if your mail client works, great for you,
>> but don't attack other choices (or lack of) regarding this issue
>

> Then how do you cure ko1's pain?  He said in [ruby-core:16812] that he's
> even adding this count by himself.  If you wanna co-exist with him, I
> think it's you who should make a counterproposal.

It was an actual pain? I mean, maybe my english is not good enough but:

Quote from http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/16812

"I add a subject prefix locally, it is mostly convinient for me.  But
if I reply it, it remains (see [ruby-core:16808])."

What about my pain in [ruby-core:16820] ?

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17