On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 4:54 AM, Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Warren Brown wrote:
>> For people
>> using Microsoft Outlook, the only real way to follow threads is to sort
>> on the subject.  With that broken, this mailing list becomes pretty
>> unreadable.
>>

> That's a bug in Outlook, not our fault.

Excuse for being a stupid, but blame everything to "others" is not
polite or something I'm expecting from a OSS development community.

You, as many others there need to co-exist and make things works with
less pains, the mail count in the subject introduced an unexpected
result in some mail clients, because there is no "standard" on how
mail clients should and should not behave besides the low level stuff.

So, at the end, we waste time looking and trying to find something
when we could have spent that time doing something worthy.

I keep hearing "it works for me" -- if something works for you that
doesn't meant is not broken. if your mail client works, great for you,
but don't attack other choices (or lack of) regarding this issue.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17