On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:01:58 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> Thank you for the report.  I just put preview2 at
> ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/1.8/ruby-1.8.1-preview2.tar.gz

Is there any possibility of having the NextStep / OpenStep / Rhapsody
patches (which I sent about a month ago) added to the project prior to the
official 1.8.1 release?  I would be happy to eliminate the few minor
bug-fixes to the curses module which were included in the patch, if that is
what is required to make the patch acceptable.

-- ES