Hi,

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> Is anyone aware of or working on a package/gem for facilitation VM
> instruction manipulation? Things like replace, insert or delete a sequence
> of VM instructions. I understand rubinius may have something like this. I
> ask because a colleague is considering writing one.
>
> (I've posted a query on ruby-talk but so there's been silence which I guess
> means there's been nothing.)

I don't know about it.

But VM bytecodes are not stable, because I want to remove/modify
some instructions which are not used frequently such as "definemethod".

And I'm not sure which API is suitable.  If you have any idea,
please teach me or see your implementation.

Regards,
--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net