On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Jason Roelofs <jameskilton / gmail.com> wrote:
>  > Coming to Trac's defense:
>
>  >

> >  Rails has been using Trac for some time and it seems to be working
>  >  quite well.
>
>  Of course that is quickly coming to an end.  DHH announced two days
>  ago that Rails was imminently switching to git for version control and
>  Lighthouse for problem tracking.
>
>  http://weblog.rubyonrails.org/2008/4/2/rails-is-moving-from-svn-to-git

<off-topic>
Even I don't have any arguments about Git and Git support on Windows,
the choose of Lighthouse is the change I will regret more. have used
it for several projects and found it not as intuitive as could be for
a "web 2.0" application, just fancy graphics over a limited set of
things that could be performed.
</off-topic>

--
Luis Lavena