Hi,

We have two more days before the feature (list) freeze.

    http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=22040&group_id=426&func=browse

Feel free to add more.  Note that, however, since we don't have much
time to review new code, you shouldn't expect that a complex feature
can go in, which is not yet implemented at all.

What I think we should concentrate on is bug/feature/documentation
fixes, backports and forward compatibility.

Regards,

--
Akinori MUSHA / http://akinori.org/