On Mar 12, 2008, at 06:12 , Kouhei Sutou wrote:
> It seems that you are too busy to maintain Test::Unit.
> If this is true, could you consider that you give me the
> Test::Unit maintenance rights?

You are absolutely right. I'm catching up with my backlog and burnout.
I'm terribly sorry for the delays.

I've finally polished off the SVN cut I made and released it to
rubyforge. It is announced and should wind up on the news. I uploaded
the rdoc for it and gave it a logo (http://test-unit.rubyforge.org/).
I've added you as an admin to the project.

I don't have the same design goals as you do for test/unit. My only
desire is to get it externalized and stable for tool vendors and other
people with esoteric needs for that specific architecture. Go nuts
with your ideas. I would ask that changes you make to output and the
like are coordinated so tools like autotest & unit-diff can stay
compatible.

My only firm request is that test-unit 1.2.3 always stay up there for
tool vendors as this is 100% compatible with the cut from ruby 1.8/1.9.

Thanks for pushing me.