This is where Nathaniel's terminology gets confusing. It is actually
once for each test case, i.e. for all test methods within a given
subclass of Test::Unit::TestCase. Internally, all the test methods
within a test case form a TestSuite.

Anyway, the example I provided should make it clear what it's doing.

Regards,

Dan

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential =
or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is =
strictly=20
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication =

in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and =
destroy=20