Hi Paul,

Do you think that could eventually be used for method annotations in a
more general way? Is that what you ultimately have in mind? Or am I way
off here?

Regards,

Dan

This communication is the property of Qwest and may contain confidential =
or
privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is =
strictly=20
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication =

in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and =
destroy=20